Take the best advantage of your airport stop-over and lets get to Paris by train!
Don't lose your day at the airport, enjoy a full introduction to the city while you are in transit! You will visit a selection of Paris' most famous highlights.
- Private Experience
- Expert Guide dedicated just to you
- Suitable for all ages
- Use Paris transport systems like a local
- Get enchanted by the iconic Eiffel Tower
- Go around and underneath the magnificent Arc de Triomphe
- Stroll the famous Champs Elysees
- Admire the Medieval Architecture from Notre Dame Cathedral
- Great view over the city from the top of the hill of Montmartre
- Enter the amazing Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Stroll the immense Louvre and admire the Glass Pyramid
- Shine with the elegant Opera Garnier
- Expert Guide
- Starting point at Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport
- Assistance to get the best photos in front of Paris monuments
- Interesting and adaptable itinerary
- Metro/train tickets
- Meals, snacks, beverages
- Entrance tickets to monuments
- Comfortable shoes
- Appropiate outfit to access Sacre Coeur (It might be required to cover knees and shoulders)
|Participants||The group size can be from 1 to 8 people (For larger groups please send us by email at email@example.com with your specific request information)|
All participants need to be able to walk comfortably
(for toddlers and little kids a foldable stroller should be engaged)
Be aware that this itinerary is designed to be done walking*, engaging public transport or taxis time to time. In order to leave this options open for you to choose from, this expenses have not been included in the activitiy's price and this will be an extra charge** for you to consider for the day.
*If you have difficulties walking please consider our "Paris by Car" option instead.
*Be aware that due to the horrible fire that affected our dear Notre Dame Cathedral on April 15th, 2019, we will get as close as possible to the monument but the access to the church is not possible anymore.
* Public transportation +/- 25€ p/p
This stroll will allow you to start your Paris visit in the best way!
You guide will meet you at Charles de Gaulle or Orly Airport.
After a short introduction about the city's distribution and other general information you will make your way to the must-see highlights together. Notre Dame Cathedral*, Arc de Triomphe*, Champs Elysees, Opera Garnier*, Eiffel Tower*, Louvre*, Montmartre and Sacre Coeur Basilica among many other will be on your way.
To move around during the day you will mostly walk and for longer distances you can choose between the type of transportation** you prefer: Taxi, Uber, Metro, or Bus. This will allow you to learn how to move around like a local and get acquanted with our public transport system.
According to your flights' times, you will have some time to have a lunch or a snack break, just ask your guide with a bit of time in advance so that he/she can think of the best place for you.
The tour will end at the RER train towards CDG airport or at the OrlyBus stop, just let us know in advance so that we can personalize the itinerary for you.
Only carry hand bags (your luggage must be in transit)
** extra expenses