Lively, rebellious, holly, bohemian, charming Montmartre! This stroll through one of Paris most famous neighborhoods will allow you to discover the must see highlights as well as the hidden gems and anecdotes that make it so special.
- Private Experience
- Expert Guide dedicated just to you and your group
- Great view over Paris
- Suitable for all ages
- Discover behind the beaten path
- Stop at the romantic "I love you" wall
- Stroll the streets where Picasso, Van Gogh, Modigliani, Renoir used to hang out
- See the last windmills left in Paris
- Admire the artists drawing and painting in the open air
- Last Vineyard of Montmartre
- Recover your energy at friendly "Café-break"
- Find out Amelie Poulin's Café!
- Try your best Can-Can move in front of the iconic Moulin Rouge
- Expert Guide
- Interesting and adaptable itinerary
*Audio Amplifier (For groups of 8 or more people)
- Beverages or snacks (optional)
- Funiculaire to go up the hill (optional)
- Comfortable shoes
- Appropiate outfit to access the Basilica (It might be required to cover knees and shoulders)
|Participants||The group size can be from 1 to 8 people (For larger groups please send us by email at email@example.com with your specific request information)|
All participants need to be able to walk comfortably and go up and down stairs.
**Be aware that Montmartre is located on a hill and walking will be required**
If you have difficulties walking please contact us HERE before booking your stroll to see the possibility of customising it for you.
Place des Abbesses, Paris, Francia
You guide will welcome you at a charming square and after a short introduction you will head discover this lively neighborhood. You will visit the I love you wall, learn the about the origins of this neighborhood, visit Paris most famous basilica: the Sacre-Cœur, and have one amazing view over the French capital!
Next you will walk the lovely streets behind the beaten path and discover some of the "non touristy" Montmartre as well. See where famous artists started their careers, how they lived, anecdotes and charming stories from the bohemian past of this hill.
Visit as well the Place de Tertre where artists are painting in the open air! Perfect place to get a souvenir "Made in Paris"! See the old Bistros and make a well deserved "Café-Break" with your guide.
On your way down the hill you'll see some of the few windmills that still survive the centuries as well as Amelie Poulin's café. Your guide will end this interesting walk at the famous Moulin Rouge, perfect for a group photo to finish this great local experience!