Discover the splendour of Versailles. Allow yourself to travel to the times of the great King Louis XIV, the elegance of the French Court and the curiosities of a lifestyle that marked two centuries!
- Skip the Line at the Palace
- Enjoy the interesting commentaries of your Private Guide
- Stroll the elegant Royal Garden
- Marvel with the unique hall of mirrors
- Priority access to the Palace of Versailles
- Private Guide dedicated just to you
- Entrance to the Royal Garden (on fountain show days payment is mandatory)
|Participants||from 1 to 6 people|
You must be able to walk
This tour starts and ends in Versailles.
Galerie des Manèges, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles
Your guide will meet you in Versailles. And you will walk accross the village all the way to the palace at a nice pace.
You will have priority entrance to the Palace to allow skiping the long lines at the monument, and your guide will show you the most important rooms of the palace like the Hall of mirrors and the many fancy rooms where the French monarchy used to live and hang out.
Next you will probably want to make a quick lunch brake and grab a snack before heading to the Royal garden. Here your guide will show you her favourite parts of this huge and elegant garden.
(During winter season fountains are usually not working and sometimes statues are covered for protection, but the garden is still very beautiful)
The tour will be completed in Versailles garden where your guide will indicate you what else can you explore on your own and how to safely return to Paris later on.